The DM54/74121 is a monostable multivibrator featuring
both positive and negative edge triggering with complemen-
tary outputs. An internal 2kX timing resistor is provided for
design convenience minimizing component count and lay-
out problems. This device can be used with a single external
capacitor. Inputs (A) are active-low trigger transition inputs
and input (B) is an active-high transition Schmitt-trigger in-
put that allows jitter-free triggering from inputs with tran-
sition rates as slow as 1 volt/second. A high immunity to
VCC noise of typically 1.5V is also provided by internal cir-
cuitry at the input stage.
To obtain optimum and trouble free operation please read
operating rules and NSC one-shot application notes careful-
ly and observe recommendations.
• Triggered from active-high transition or active-low tran-
• Variable pulse width from 30 ns to 28 seconds
• Jitter free Schmitt-trigger input
• Excellent noise immunity typically 1.2V
• Stable pulse width up to 90% duty cycle
• TTL, DTL compatible
• Compensated for VCC and temperature variations
• Input clamp diodes
• Alternate Military/Aerospace device (54121) is available. Contact a National Semiconductor Sales Office/Distributor for specifications.
下载: pdf 文件