• RoHS compliant and Lead-Free.
• For new designs of 7 amp please consult 429 series.
• Product is compatible with lead-free solders and higher
• Current ratings available up to 5A.
• High performance materials provide improved performance in elevated
ambient temperature applications.
• Product is marked on top surface with code to allow amperage rating
identification without testing.
• Low profile for height sensitive applications.
• Flat top surface for pick-and-place operations.
• Element covering material is resistant to industry standard
• Mounting pad and electrical performance is identical to Littelfuse 429
and 433 Series products.
• Alloy based element construction provides superior inrush withstand
characteristics (I2t) over ceramic or glass based 1206 chip fuse products.
AGENCY APPROVALS: Recognized under the Components Program
of Underwriters Laboratories and Certified by CSA.
AGENCY FILE NUMBERS: UL E10480, CSA LR 29862
0.125 – .375A 50A at 125 V AC/DC
0.5 – 2A 50A at 63 V AC/DC
2.5 – 5A 50A at 32 V AC/DC
下载: pdf 文件