The SKY14151 is a symmetrical single pole four throw (SP4T)
switch designed for broad band, high power switching applications
which demand high linearity and low insertion loss. The switch is
manufactured using the Skyworks state of the art pHEMT process.
This is a general purpose switch that is optimized for a variety of
multimode applications such as GSM/WCDMA/EDGE.
The SKY14151 features integrated logic that uses only two control
lines for the switch operation. The low current consumption of
SKY14151 makes it suitable for battery-operated applications.
This part comes in an industry-standard 3 x 3 mm 16-pin QFN
package that is lead (Pb)-free and RoHS-compliant.
● Broadband operation (0.1–2.5 GHz)
● Low insertion loss (0.35 dB @ 1GHz, 0.5 dB @ 2 GHz) with
high isolation (29 dB @ 1 GHz)
● VDD = 2.5 to 3 V for high-power applications, can be used
down to 1.8 V for low-power applications
● High linearity IMD < -110 dBm
● Good harmonic performance: < -80 dBc @ 0.9 GHz
● Low voltage logic compatible( VHIGH =1.8 V)
● 3 x 3 mm 16-pin QFN, lead (Pb)-free and
● Switch uses state-of-the-art GaAs pHEMT process
下载: pdf 文件