The NJG1662MD7 is a GaAs X (cross) - SPDT switch MMIC, which is
designed for switching of balanced dual band filters.
The NJG1662MD7 features very low phase error between on-state
paths, low insertion loss, low control voltage and wide frequency coverage.
The ESD protection circuit are integrated in the IC to achieve very high gain
and high ESD tolerance.
The ultra-small and ultra-thin EQFN14-D7 package is adopted.
*) X-SPDT is a paired SPDT switch controlled synchronously. The X-SPDT includes two
SPDT switches whose RF lines have a crossing inside the chip.
● Low phase error ±3 deg @f=2.0GHz
● Low operation voltage VDD=+1.5~+4.5V
● Low control voltage VCTL(H)=+1.3V min.
● Low insertion loss 0.3dB typ. @f=1.0GHz, PIN=0dBm
0.4dB typ. @f=2.0GHz, PIN=0dBm
● High isolation 28dB typ. @f=1.0GHz, PIN=0dBm
22dB typ. @f=2.0GHz, PIN=0dBm
● Small and thin package EQFN14-D7 (Package size: 1.6x1.6x0.397mm typ., Lead and Halogen-Free)
下载: pdf 文件