The SN74LVC1G08 performs the Boolean function or Y=A • B or Y=( A\ + B\ ) \ in positive logic.
NanoFree™ package technology is a major breakthrough in IC packaging concepts, using the die as the
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff
. The Ioff
circuitry disables the outputs,
preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.
• Available in the Texas Instruments NanoFree™ • Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per
Package JESD 78, Class II
• Supports 5-V VCC Operation • ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
• Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V – 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
• Max tpd of 3.6 ns at 3.3 V – 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
• Low Power Consumption, 10-μA Max ICC – 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
• ±24-mA Output Drive at 3.3 V
• Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode
下载: pdf 文件