The MC74VHC1GT08 is an advanced high speed CMOS 2−input
AND gate fabricated with silicon gate CMOS technology. It achieves
high speed operation similar to equivalent Bipolar Schottky TTL
while maintaining CMOS low power dissipation.
The internal circuit is composed of three stages, including a buffer
output which provides high noise immunity and stable output.
The device input is compatible with TTL−type input thresholds and
the output has a full 5.0 V CMOS level output swing. The input
protection circuitry on this device allows overvoltage tolerance on the
input, allowing the device to be used as a logic−level translator from
3.0 V CMOS logic to 5.0 V CMOS Logic or from 1.8 V CMOS logic to
3.0 V CMOS Logic while operating at the high−voltage power supply.
The MC74VHC1GT08 input structure provides protection when
voltages up to 7.0 V are applied, regardless of the supply voltage. This
allows the MC74VHC1GT08 to be used to interface 5.0 V circuits to
3.0 V circuits. The output structures also provide protection when
VCC = 0 V. These input and output structures help prevent device
destruction caused by supply voltage − input/output voltage mismatch,
battery backup, hot insertion, etc.
• High Speed: tPD = 3.5 ns (Typ) at VCC = 5.0 V
• Low Power Dissipation: ICC = 1 A (Max) at TA = 25°C
• TTL−Compatible Inputs: VIL = 0.8 V; VIH = 2.0 V
• CMOS−Compatible Outputs: VOH > 0.8 VCC; VOL < 0.1 VCC @Load
• Power Down Protection Provided on Inputs and Outputs
• Balanced Propagation Delays
• Pin and Function Compatible with Other Standard Logic Families
• Chip Complexity: FETs = 64; Equivalent Gates = 15
• Pb−Free Packages are Available
下载: pdf 文件