This data selector/multiplexer contains full on-chip decod-
ing to select the desired data source. The 'LS151 selects
one-of-eight data sources. The 'LS151 has a strobe input
which must be at a low logic level to enable these devices.
A high level at the strobe forces the W output high, and the
Y output low.
The 'LS151 features complementary W and Y outputs.
• Select one-of-eight data lines
• Performs parallel-to-serial conversion
• Permits multiplexing from N lines to one line
• Also for use as Boolean function generator
• Typical average propagation delay time data input to W
output 12.5 ns
• Typical power dissipation 30 mW
• Alternate Military/Aerospace device (54LS151) is avail-
able. Contact a National Semiconductor Sales Office/
Distributor for specifications.
下载: pdf 文件