The IF101 is a first generation single-chip OFDM
demodulator for Chinese Mobile Multimedia
Broadcast receiver system. It is low power,
multi-band demodulator for variety of mobile
Multimedia Broadcast reception devices, such as
mobile phone, PDA, PMP, Notebook and portable
digital TV device. The device provides optimal
echo performance making it ideal for operation in
the (Single Frequency Network) SFN and (Multi -
Frequency Networks) MFN environments.
The IF101 has outstanding channel performance
and Doppler compensation well suitable for
multimedia broadcast receiver of Chinese mobile
Multimedia Broadcast standard. The patented
error correction algorithm within the LDPC further
increase BER performance and improve the
overall system robustness under fixed and mobile
• Mobile Multimedia terminal
• Cellular phone, PDA
• PMP (Personal Multimedia Portable)
• Laptop computer
• UMPC (Ultra Mobile Personal Computer)
• USB Dangle
• Vehicular Set-top Box
下载: pdf 文件
• Compliant with CMMB Standard: GY/T
220.1-2006 and GY/T 220.2-2006
• Low-power Consumption, Less than 100mW.
• 60-MHz Integrated PLL.
• Dual 60MHz ADC Integrated, support Zero-IF
IQ, 1st IF, low IF, and digital Input.
• Two PWM Output to Support S-band and
• Embedded Analog Switch to Support Dual
Baseband IQ Input from Two Tuner Inputs.
• SPI Master and Slave Mode Support.
• I2C (Master and Salve) and UART (Slave)
• SPI EEPROM Interface.
• Embedded CPU with 256 Bytes Dataram, 16K
Bytes Instruction Memory (ROM), and 8K Data
Memory (External Memory).
• Support BPSK, QPSK, QAM-16 Modulation
• Support LDPC Error Correction of mode1/2,3/4
• TS Stream, SPI and MMIS output.
• On Chip Demultiplex and Filtering.
• 128-pin TQFP or 169-pin LFBGA Package.
• Reference Board and Firmware Provided.