The SN2302 is a dual SIM card control chip optimized
for GSM handsets. It supports both 1.8V and 3V SIM
cards. A serial port interface (SPI) is used to control dual
SIM channel individually.
The SN2302 is available in 20-pin 3mm x 3mm QFN
package. The operating temperature range is from -25°C
* Control and communication through a SPI interface
with baseband processor.
* Independent 1.8V/3V VCC control for each SIM
* Power management and control for dual SIM cards
* Independent clock stop mode (at high or low level)
for each SIM card
* 20-Pin 3mm x 3mm QFN Package
下载: pdf 文件