• Three-axis accelerometer
• Small package LGA package
Footprint 3mm x 3mm, height 0.90mm
• Digital interface SPI (4-wire, 3-wire), I²C, interrupt pin
• Programmable functionality g-range ±2g/±4g/±8g, bandwidth 25-1500Hz, internal
acceleration evaluation for interrupt trigger, self-test
• Ultra-low power ASIC Low current consumption, short wake-up time,
advanced features for system power management
• RoHS compliant, Pb-free
• Menu scrolling, tapping / tip-tap functionality
• Pedometer, step-counting
• Drop detection for warranty logging
• Display profile switching
• Advanced system power management for mobile applications
• Shock detection
The BMA020 is a triaxial, low-g acceleration sensor IC with digital output for consumer market
applications. It allows measurements of acceleration in three perpendicular axes.
An evaluation circuitry converts the output of a three-channel micromechanical accelerationsensing
structure that works according to the differential capacitance principle.
Package and interface have been defined to match a multitude of hardware requirements. Since
the sensor IC has small footprint and flat package it is attractive for mobile applications. The
sensor IC can be programmed to optimize functionality, performance and power consumption in
customer specific applications.
The BMA020 senses tilt, motion and shock vibration in cell phones, handhelds, computer
peripherals, man-machine interfaces, virtual reality features and game controllers.
生产厂商：Bosch Sensortec GmbH www.bosch-sensortec.com
下载: pdf 文件